1. Malian silos2. A local vendor3. Roadside assistance4. Normal5. French part of Mali6. Rental in Brooklyn7. Wasabi Pea harvester8. Kiss concert in Mali
1. Sahara sandstorm2. Winner, winner, chicken dinner3. Exxon-Mobil Mali4. Hey, look, some white people5. Simon Delivers6. Bath time for Bintu7. Family chores8. Preparing the campfire for Village S'more Day
This comment has been removed by the author.
1. Dirt Sky2. Local resident Salim (above) stands in a massive grave holding the chicken he ran over while biking, and "remorse" prompted him to dig a "final resting place for the bird."3. Roadside Assistance (Automotive Club of Mali)4. Just another spring day spent fishing on the lake...in Africa.4 (2). The Mountain Biking Bread Bakery Company of Mali delivers bread to your hut.5. "Honey, I don't feel like cooking tonight. Let's order out."6. St. Olaf Partners in Annual Giving 2012 Calendar (photo for July 2012)7. 1950s recycling program
Wow, Isaac, thanks for pointing out the counting error, that has been corrected.
1. Weather today may be a bit hazy2. Poor chicken3. Haulin' H2O from the river4. Salim's secondary project5. Bintu's secondary project6. Bintu mastering Malian culinary7. "hopefully someone will buy my beans"8. Taking care of business....
1. Damn... left my windows open again.2. Look mom, it followed me home! Can I keep it?3. Everything's so much easier with child labor... who knew?4. This 15 pock red mesh vest is perfect for any occassion.5. Thanks! I really needed another black plastic bag.6. West African kitchen, furnished by Williams-Sonoma.7. Who needs pants!?! There's work to be done!8. Ah, trash day.